A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Tannen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Tannen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Tannen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tannen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Lawrence Tannen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford L. Tannen practice?
- Dr. Bradford Tannen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Tannen practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.