A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Tepper, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Tepper, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tepper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hosp, Glen Oaks, Ny
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Tepper MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Tepper practice?
- Dr. Bradford Tepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Tepper practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists.