A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Tucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Schofield Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford S. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Bradford Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Northfield, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons and Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.