Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Knowledgeable, confident, and great bedside manner  |  show details
by Dorrie Torp on Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Tucker performed a Bicep Tenodesis on my daughter. He spent almost an hour on the phone with me, prior to her surgery, answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. He has been easily accessible to her since she had her surgery, answering every question she has. I researched as many doctors in this field as I could and feel confident I made the best choice for my daughter.

|  the best  |  show details
by Morgan Gabriel on Feb 3rd, 2013

I had shoulder surgery (resection of distal clavicle) with Dr. Tucker when I was 16 years old. I was very active playing soccer and I could not even run or lift my arm without pain. He gave me many options which i tried (cortisone, physical therapy & strengthening) but surgery was the final decision. I had a MAJOR complication in the operating room. None the less, Dr. Tucker saved my life. He is an extremely trusting doctor and he is ready for any emergency situation. Even before the surgery, I was very comfortable with him. After surgery, he called me for a follow-up to see how i was doing. He sees me for any sport-related problems I have now (because I am his favorite patient, obviously). He is a genuinely nice and pleasant doctor who cares about his patients, not to mention his handsomeness. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Aug 11th, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable & compassionate doctor!! He is the very best!!

|  The BEST  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

Great doctor, great surgeon, amazing bedside manner!! Awesome experience & perfect surgical results!!! Pain free running again!!!

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

After injuring my knee several times, I found Dr Tucker, who performed a revision ACL surgery. I have never felt better! He was extremely caring with a wonderful bedside manner. From my initial appointment when he spent a great deal of time with me through surgery & recovery, I always felt like I was in the very best hands! I would highly recommend Dr Tucker! You will not be disappointed!!

Jul 8th, 2011

He is a very good looking man, but that does not make him a great Doc. I had a few encounters with Dr. Tucker when he worked with Dr. Harhay with ASOS, they would brag about how long it took them to do a surgery, the less time it took the more the Doc who spent less time would brag, it was a game to them both, I over heard this conversation as I was waiting over an hour to be seen. I do not want a doctor doing surgery on me to see how fast they can get it done , I would rather have someone taking their time, it should not be a race, not professional at all.

Jan 31st, 2011

Wait time was long...but a year out from a fulkerson osteotomy/lateral release and i'm 100%...couldnt have asked for a better doctor and a more pleasant person to have operate on me several times

|  Great Doctor,The Bad Ones should take lessons from Him!  |  show details
by Donna Grosiak on Jan 7th, 2010

From the moment Dr.Tucker walks in the Room you are no longer nervous about what might happen to you.You gain an instant TRUST in him which will remain.When I first went to him I had already had a Right knee replacement with many complications (not done at Rothman)and Dr Ong asked Dr Tucker to look at me to see if he could clean up my scare tissue and manipulate my knee which he did and also drained my knee many times.He was always very Kind,caring,professional and a smile on his Face and always concernedof my progress.In the long run I ended up with a complete knee revision which I believe we all knew it would come down to that ,but we tried everything before giving in.Dr.Tucker is a pleasure to have as one of my Doctors and I highly recomend him.

|  Excellent doctor and staff  |  show details
by Paul Wesighan on Jan 5th, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Tucker and his staffs excellent personal and professional care. I was involved in a serious automobile accident in June 2009. I went to Dr Tucker in August 2009 for a fractured left clavicle and tear in the rotator cuff in my upper left arm after being misdiagnosed as to the seriousness of my fracture by another doctor. Dr. Tucker was extremely nice, caring, and professional, and explained everything to me for the surgery I was scheduled to undergo on August 24 2009 to repair my fractured left clavicle. My post surgery visits to his office were made to either Dr. Tucker or Thomas Geary and both of them were very caring and professional in their medical care. Then, on November 24 2009, I needed additional surgery to repair damage to the ligament and disc at the end of the clavicle where it goes into my left shoulder (donor tissue was used to repair the ligament), along with damage to my left rotator cuff and bicep muscle in my left arm. On December 31 2009, the sling on my left arm was removed and I was amazed to discover that I had almost full range of motion in my left arm and shoulder, even before having to undergo physical therapy. I am very pleased with Dr Tucker, Tom Geary, and Dr Tuckers staff for their excellent medical care and professionalism in getting me back on my feet again from the serious automobile accident I had back in June 2009.

|  One of the best  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2009

very knowledgeable, great bedside manner. A total pleasant experience.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by D.N. on Oct 2nd, 2008

My husband had an appointment with Dr. Tucker a week ago. We had to wait almost 2 hours just to get back into the exam room. There are 9 doctors at the facility and the whole time we were waiting almost everyone was waiting for Dr. Tucker and they kept saying how great of a doctor he was. We got into the room and he was so nice and thorough. He took his time and explained everything to my husband from A to Z and did not make him feel rushed or anything. I arrived in the room a few minutes later and he took the time to explain everything to me. My husband has surgery scheduled with Dr. Tucker tomorrow but so far just from our office visit I would recommend him to everyone. My husband has been talking about him since he has met him and telling everyone what a great feeling he got from him.

|  Went in for my hand pain and have returned with Neck Pain  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2008

I took an appointment at 1.45 pm and the doctor didnt turn up until 3pm. and then, I told the doctor that I am having lotof pain in my elbow and lots of muscle pain in hand. First he tapped in my elbows and wrist then, he asked me to look up then, suddenly, forced my neck backwards too hard. I didnt know what he was trying to do and then, again he forced my neck backwards very hard and asked me if that was causing pain in my hand. I was shocked at the doctors behaviour because he actually hurt my neck very badly. and the pain steadily increased the next day morning and the day after. Now, I have to visit another doctor to find out if any problem is there with the neck.I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.