Dr Bradford Tucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Bradford Tucker?

Awesome Doctor!!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Dr. Tucker really takes time with patients and answers all your questions without making you feel rushed. I would recommend him especially for athletes that have injuries! I was back playing soccer in no time!!

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr tucker was awesome. Shore medical center not so good

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr Tucker repaired my ACL after a skiing accident. He was so knowledgeable, kind & caring! I am doing wonderful 6 months post op! If you want the best, go to Dr Tucker!

Knowledgeable, confident, and great bedside manner

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Dr. Tucker performed a Bicep Tenodesis on my daughter. He spent almost an hour on the phone with me, prior to her surgery, answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. He has been easily accessible to her since she had her surgery, answering every question she has. I researched as many doctors in this field as I could and feel confident I made the best choice for my daughter.

the best

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I had shoulder surgery (resection of distal clavicle) with Dr. Tucker when I was 16 years old. I was very active playing soccer and I could not even run or lift my arm without pain. He gave me many options which i tried (cortisone, physical therapy & strengthening) but surgery was the final decision. I had a MAJOR complication in the operating room. None the less, Dr. Tucker saved my life. He is an extremely trusting doctor and he is ready for any emergency situation. Even before the surgery, I was very comfortable with him. After surgery, he called me for a follow-up to see how i was doing. He sees me for any sport-related problems I have now (because I am his favorite patient, obviously). He is a genuinely nice and pleasant doctor who cares about his patients, not to mention his handsomeness. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable & compassionate doctor!! He is the very best!!

The BEST

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Great doctor, great surgeon, amazing bedside manner!! Awesome experience & perfect surgical results!!! Pain free running again!!!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on August 5th, 2011

After injuring my knee several times, I found Dr Tucker, who performed a revision ACL surgery. I have never felt better! He was extremely caring with a wonderful bedside manner. From my initial appointment when he spent a great deal of time with me through surgery & recovery, I always felt like I was in the very best hands! I would highly recommend Dr Tucker! You will not be disappointed!!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

He is a very good looking man, but that does not make him a great Doc. I had a few encounters with Dr. Tucker when he worked with Dr. Harhay with ASOS, they would brag about how long it took them to do a surgery, the less time it took the more the Doc who spent less time would brag, it was a game to them both, I over heard this conversation as I was waiting over an hour to be seen. I do not want a doctor doing surgery on me to see how fast they can get it done , I would rather have someone taking their time, it should not be a race, not professional at all.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Wait time was long...but a year out from a fulkerson osteotomy/lateral release and i'm 100%...couldnt have asked for a better doctor and a more pleasant person to have operate on me several times

Great Doctor,The Bad Ones should take lessons from Him!

Posted on January 8th, 2010

From the moment Dr.Tucker walks in the Room you are no longer nervous about what might happen to you.You gain an instant TRUST in him which will remain.When I first went to him I had already had a Right knee replacement with many complications (not done at Rothman)and Dr Ong asked Dr Tucker to look at me to see if he could clean up my scare tissue and manipulate my knee which he did and also drained my knee many times.He was always very Kind,caring,professional and a smile on his Face and always concernedof my progress.In the long run I ended up with a complete knee revision which I believe we all knew it would come down to that ,but we tried everything before giving in.Dr.Tucker is a pleasure to have as one of my Doctors and I highly recomend him.

One of the best

Posted on February 11th, 2009

very knowledgeable, great bedside manner. A total pleasant experience.