A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Van Duker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Van Duker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Duker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Van Duker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Van Duker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford Van Duker practice?
- Dr. Bradford Van Duker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Van Duker practices Anesthesiology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists.