A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Medical Center At Knoxville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Whitney Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bradford Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Emergency Physicians.