Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  thoughtful doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2014

I found Dr. Weiner eager to listen and to help. He is an excellent diagnostician and makes great referrals. I have sent him several patients over the last 2 years who feel the same.

|  This Used to be a great practice  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2014

After this practice went "concierge" a few years ago, I ended up with Dr. Weiner as my PCP. He has terrible "bedside" manner and is very arrogant and a bit condescending. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

|  Get A New Job  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

After having a wonderful PC for almost 2 decades, with an excellent office staff,Dr Weiner was an awful experience. He is arrogant, condescending and lacks basic empathy.Run fast. I am.

|  Great office staff, not great "bedside manner"  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

He was my PCP for five years. I know the industry has gotten beaten down over the past decade through various health reforms, but he really doesn't like to spend actual time with his patients and is very quick to dismiss you when you have genuine concerns. The office is very efficient at moving you through the various points of an annual visit or specific visit, and they are helpful with your records tranfers to specialists etc.

|  Caring, considerate and extremely professional  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I have used Dr Weiner for several years (I am 64 years old), and have recommended him to a couple of relatives, who were also very pleased. He is always responsive and provides whatever care, prescriptions, referrals or other medical needs I may have. I cannot understand why anyone would have a problem with his professionalism as a caring physician with many patients, unless they believe that they are the only "important" patients and expect Marcus Welby who makes housecalls.

|  show details
by John Scotia on Dec 31st, 2010

Based on my families experience with Dr. Weiner, It is our opinion Dr. Weiner should find a profession where he won't come in contact with patients. Possibly as a research Dr.?