Dr. Bradford Winegar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Winegar?

January 15th, 2012

I am a difficult patient and through both surgeries, he handled me very professionally and patiently. I highly recommend him.

December 25th, 2011

Sensorineural Sudden Hearing Loss

I am 36 years old, and all of the sudden started to hear an annoying sound on my left ear that was increasing everyday. That's when I decided to see an ENT. Looked online and came across Dr. Winegar. He was very honest and clear with my diagnostic and gave me the options that I had. After the first treatment I came back to his office right away because I was getting worst instead (I was not able to hear clear words). That's when he started a treatment at his office doing a series of injections on my eardrum. After 4 treatments, my ear got way better. I am very pleased with his work and his professionalism. Thanks, Dr. Winegar.

December 17th, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Winegar in Jan. 2011 after his colleague, Dr. McFarlain retired. He quickly pinpointed the cause of the vertigo and ear pain I was experiencing. Also, I recently underwent the procedure for having my deviated septum repaired. The Bailey Square staff was super from start to finish. Dr. Winegar explained every step to myself and my spouse. There were no complications from the procedure, and within one week I could not believe the difference in how well I could suddenly breathe.

November 11th, 2016