Dr. Bradford Wolk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradford Wolk?

Kind staff, until...

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I recently had a very disappointing experience at Dr. Wolk's office. I am not very far along in my pregnancy so the only appointment I had was the confirmation appointment. The staff was very kind in person and helpful with whatever I needed or any questions I had, then everything changed. I saw the NP who was not very friendly and had very poor bedside manner. I would expect to at least meet the doctor at some point since I was a new patient and this is my first pregnancy. Nope. After this visit, I spoke with my husband and we decided to explore alternatives such as a midwife. When I called the office to tell them I would like to cancel my appointment so I could call around and explore our options related to midwives, they we so rude. I was immediately asked, "so you're no longer our patient?" I told the receptionist that I just wanted to cancel for now since it was Friday and I couldn't even speak with anyone about any other options. I hadn't decided completely to not stay with their office since I had never met Dr. Wolk. I figured I may like him. I immediately was told, "The doctor has to see you at this point in your pregnancy (11wks) so you either have to keep you appointment or you cannot be our patient." I was floored by how rudely I was treated. Since I never met Dr. Wolk, I can't speak into how his bedside manner is; I've heard he is very kind. His staff was also very kind, until I wanted to check out anywhere else. So rude! I would hope that Dr. Wolk would be very upset if he found out that multiple staff members acted this way.

What a blessing!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Wolk is by far the best OB/GYN in Brevard County. He is caring, listens, and has respect for your decisions. I always feel as if I am his #1 priority when I see him. His NP is also great to work with and his staff is very attentive and fun. I have had 1 daughter and 1 miscarriage in the past 2 years and am expecting another child in 6 months. I wouldn't go to or recommend anyone else.

This is my Fifth C-section and baby...

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I was nervous being pregnant for a 5th time and knowing this to will be my 5th C-section and the risk are high. However, I have had a high risk pregnancy since the start and bad sickness. Dr. Wolk cared for me very carefully called me to make sure I was ok and was always very open with me. He was open for appointments whenever I needed to be seen. I honestly feel very secure with him as my OB and happy I found him for this Pregnancy. I would recommend him to all my friends and Family...Amazing care...

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Dr. Wolk took care of me and my son a couple years ago and he was amazing. Now that he has his own practice he won't see me with my next pregnancy. Sorry, it's not always about the money. His Ma is completely rude and hung up on me. Not at all what I call a caring office. There is a reason for everything, so I will find a better dr who will think about me and my child vs their own wallet.

Posted on November 24th, 2012

He delivered my second child and I could not have asked for a better experience

One of the best!

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Finally a great GYN in the local area! Perfect bedside manner. He goes above & beyond to answer your questions and concerns. The office staff was fab also. Overall great experience.

He Makes Me Feel at Ease

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I feel at ease with this Doctor, he is very gentle and caring. I have to say his staff are too. I feel very comfortable going to this office to see this doctor both physically and mentally.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Simply the best

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Wolk for 7 years now and he has an excellent attentive "bedside manner" and spends as much time as needed to talk and answer my questions.

Posted on March 27th, 2017