Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradford Wylie
Dr. Bradford Wylie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelsea, MI, with another office in Dexter, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wylie is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Chelsea Community Hospital and St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital. Dr. Wylie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradford Wylie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bradford Wylie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MI.
Dr. Wolf Duvernoy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chelsea, MI 0 mi54
Dr. Meredith Peters
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Chelsea, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Mark Grenquist
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Chelsea, MI 0 mi16