A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Wylie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Wylie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wylie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Bittner Wylie MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradford B. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Bradford Wylie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Wylie practices Internal Medicine near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Dexter Internists.