A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hubbard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hubbard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley A Hubbard MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Hubbard practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.