A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Meyer, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Meyer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Alan Meyer DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Bradley Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Meyer practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.