Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 21st, 2016

Welcome feeling as I entered office. Animal pictures are wonderful. Great experience. Melisa had a warm smile as I entered office. All that passed me said Hi and made me feel comfortable. I did not have to wait long in waiting room as I was in an exam gown. Doctor was professional but relaxed and funny so that i didn't feel anxious.

by Amber J on Jul 10th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience visiting Abrams Dermatology for my first appointment. Dr Abrams was great and my acne has improved significantly. The entire office staff are helpful, friendly, and caring.

Wonderful appointment show details Wonderful appointment
by Suzanne on Jul 1st, 2015

Friendly staff. didn't have to wait too long. Dr. was attentive and gave excellent advice. I felt comfortable

Mr. show details Mr.
by Larry S. on Jul 18th, 2014

I saw Dr. Abrams for him to look at a suspicious mole on my back. He biopsied that one that was benign but found another one on my back that was melanoma. He performed the surgery right after he received the lab results.

by Felicia on Aug 5th, 2013

Great place. I had a melanoma removed after i went to their free skin cancer screening a few weeks ago. they did a biopsy and i had to have it removed right away. Dr. did the surgery. I was there for about 4 hours and they gave me some drinks and food while I was waiting. Everyone was so nice and caring. Doctor called me the day after to know how i was doing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jan 12th, 2010

Wonderful doctor who will listen to your problem and solve it. The office is clean and modern. Abrams staff is great! Highly recommend