Overall Review

January 20th, 2015
Are you coming back in Doc?
Dr. Adler seems like a good enough doctor on the surface. I have been to him several times through a referral from a family member. His bedside manner is quite frankly extremely frustrating!!! I have been to him at least 5 times and not once has this doctor said goodbye to me. In the middle of our appointment he will just get up (sometimes without saying anything) and just leave. Im sitting there thinking he is coming back in, but no. Also, I have had bloodwork done TWICE through him and neither time has he (or the office) called me up and notified me that the lab results were in. Its frustrating when I pay my copay, then get a second bill in the mail weeks later from the lab when i was never told the results of the bloodwork. Looks like I am on the hunt again for a new doctor.

July 25th, 2013
Disappointed
Dismissed my concerns of pain. Suggested getting a pet for pain. Had cell phone in room during exam and kept checking it. Took a phone call from cell during exam. Doesn't respond to email or phone calls.

November 4th, 2008
Great Doctor
I called a few months ago when my foot swelled up. Despite the fact that I wasn't a patient, they said come straight down. I'm now a patient and I think he is great

June 14th, 2008
Glad I found him
Have been very satisfied with Dr. Adler -- and I'm super picky. Selected him because he was one of the few doctors in my location who wasn't closed to new patients. However, have found him to be extremely intelligent. He listens. He knows what he is talking about and he works with me re medications. Overall, extremely satisfied & would recommend him.