Learn more about Dr. Bradley Ahlgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Ahlgren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Ahlgren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlgren graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahlgren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley D Ahlgren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Ahlgren practice?
- Dr. Bradley Ahlgren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Ahlgren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.