A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Ahlgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Ahlgren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Ahlgren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlgren graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahlgren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley David Ahlgren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Ahlgren practice?
- Dr. Bradley Ahlgren has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bradley Ahlgren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.