A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Ashpole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Ashpole, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Ashpole, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Tummy Tuck
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashpole graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashpole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ashpole MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Ashpole practice?
- Dr. Bradley Ashpole has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Ashpole practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Schaumburg , IL.
See Schaumburg Plastic Surgeons and Schaumburg Surgeons.