Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  So glad I chose Dr.Ashpole  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

I researched reviews on PS in my area and chose to see two Dr.s for consult. I chose Dr.Ashpole by default because the first Dr. was so difficult to get in to see and the receptionist wasn't very pleasant (for me this is a big deal). That was the best thing that could have happened because I called Dr.Ashpole's office and Jennifer, his receptionist, was so friendly and when I saw Dr.Ashpole I felt so relieved that he was very easy to work with and made me feel completely comforatable. Dr.Ashpole was the guy for me. Now it's been 1 week post op and I am so happy with my results! I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone. If I had to find any cons I would say that his office is in a not so glamorous building but really, if that's all I can come up with, big deal.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

Dr. Ashpole was very nice and he explained everything to me so that I could understand and make a decision. I am so happy with my new figure and the compliments don't stop. I am definitely going to see him again. Thanks Dr. Ashpole!