A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Auffarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Auffarth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Auffarth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auffarth graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auffarth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Robert Auffarth MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Auffarth practice?
- Dr. Bradley Auffarth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Auffarth practices Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA and Dahlonega, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.