Dr. Bradley Aylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 22nd, 2014
My husband and I think Dr. Aylor is the best took time with each of us and explained everything very well. His bed side manner is exceptional. We have been to chiropractors, physical therapyist and md and no results. He knows what he is doing.

April 16th, 2013
Over a year ago I was thrown off my horse during a jumping competition. Since then I had suffered from back and neck discomfort along with pain in my right knee. I had lots of x-rays in the emergency room and thankfully nothing was broken. But continued pain made competing more difficult. Then luckily a friend recommended Dr Aylor. He was great! I have never had a doctor do such a thorough exam, and spend the time answering my questions. I had been to an orthopedic doctor who had sent me to physical therapy without much improvement. I had a couple of back injections and an in-office knee injection with Dr Aylor. It was like a miracle. Dr Aylor also showed me exercises I could do at home that my therapist never had given me. Those exercises along with the injections helped me to get stronger . I am now pain free and actively competing again. I would highly recommend Dr Aylor...he's the best. Now if he could only work on my horse!

January 19th, 2013
I saw Dr Aylor 5 times and never had to wait less than 1 hour to see him. When I mentioned that the 1 1/2 wait I had jsut endured was too long he went ballistic.

December 30th, 2010
Once you get to know him, he is a remarkable physician. By not being wedded to any particular solution (surgeons to surgery; internists to medication etc.) he has many more avenues open to diagnose and treat pain. He also employs acupunture and other non-traditional solutions. Be patient and stick with him and you will not be sorry.

October 6th, 2010
Dr. Aylor is a very caring, knowledgeable and professional Dr. He is interested in treating the whole body and the person. He is very caring and takes more than enough time with each patient. He is confident and encouraging. He is by far one of the best Dr.s I've ever had!(that last review is crap!)

December 18th, 2009
Dr. Aylor was in a hurry during each visit. He was rude. When the injections for pain were not effective, he decided the pain was all in my head.