Dr. Bradley Aylor Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Aylor?

Excellent Physician

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I have lived in Bozeman for fifty three years and have seen many doctors in that time. After running the gamut with other sport doctors and getting nowhere I called Dr. Aylor with a referral from a friend. It was the best decision I made. He is one doctor who is truly interested in helping his patients and thinks out of the box. He spends time with you so you don't feel that you are being rushed out of his office with unanswered questions. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable. If it weren't for him I would have to undergone surgery which he corrected without. I am extremely grateful for him. I did have to wait for him but it is worth every minute.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

My husband and I think Dr. Aylor is the best took time with each of us and explained everything very well. His bed side manner is exceptional. We have been to chiropractors, physical therapyist and md and no results. He knows what he is doing.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Over a year ago I was thrown off my horse during a jumping competition. Since then I had suffered from back and neck discomfort along with pain in my right knee. I had lots of x-rays in the emergency room and thankfully nothing was broken. But continued pain made competing more difficult. Then luckily a friend recommended Dr Aylor. He was great! I have never had a doctor do such a thorough exam, and spend the time answering my questions. I had been to an orthopedic doctor who had sent me to physical therapy without much improvement. I had a couple of back injections and an in-office knee injection with Dr Aylor. It was like a miracle. Dr Aylor also showed me exercises I could do at home that my therapist never had given me. Those exercises along with the injections helped me to get stronger . I am now pain free and actively competing again. I would highly recommend Dr Aylor...he's the best. Now if he could only work on my horse!

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I saw Dr Aylor 5 times and never had to wait less than 1 hour to see him. When I mentioned that the 1 1/2 wait I had jsut endured was too long he went ballistic.

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Once you get to know him, he is a remarkable physician. By not being wedded to any particular solution (surgeons to surgery; internists to medication etc.) he has many more avenues open to diagnose and treat pain. He also employs acupunture and other non-traditional solutions. Be patient and stick with him and you will not be sorry.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Aylor is a very caring, knowledgeable and professional Dr. He is interested in treating the whole body and the person. He is very caring and takes more than enough time with each patient. He is confident and encouraging. He is by far one of the best Dr.s I've ever had!(that last review is crap!)

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Dr. Aylor was in a hurry during each visit. He was rude. When the injections for pain were not effective, he decided the pain was all in my head.

Posted on August 25th, 2017