A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Aymen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Aymen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Aymen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Aymen DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Aymen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Aymen has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Bradley Aymen practices Neurological Surgery near , .