A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Moore, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley B Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley B. Moore practice?
- Dr. Bradley Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.