Dr. Bradley Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Baker for about a year and a half now for shoulder problems. I have nothing bad to say about him yet, he has always answered my questions, has a nice personality and addresses my issues. Soon I will have surgery and look forward to finally fixing my problem. The only problem I would say is not with him, but it is hard to get hold of someone to schedule a appt if you wish to do it on the phone. The patient portal is secure and you can schedule it there and they are pretty prompt responding to this.

September 29th, 2014
Probation Officer II
Dr. Baker was very professional and explained my condition in words that I could understand. He spent alot of time with me. I would refer him to anyone.

May 2nd, 2014
AWESOME DOC!!!
Went to Dr Baker for a knee injury. My knee was so swollen that the radiologist missed the tear. It was Dr Baker's thoroughness that detected the extent of my injury. Would recommend him to everybody. The staff at the center is also one of the best!

April 10th, 2014
Very Grateful!
Dr Baker was excellent. Very personal, informational, competent. Surgery went great and I feel very happy and excited with the healing of my knee/body. Very Grateful!

February 18th, 2014
I will not go anywhere else
My experience was great. Everyone in the office was nice, caring and helpful. Dr Baker didn't just push me on to the next appointment. I was worried about getting back on the road riding and he got me back fast.

February 16th, 2014
Excellent Outcome for my Shoulder
Dr Baker did an excellent job of repairing my broken and dislocated shoulder. He was careful and thorough at assessing the problem and walking me through the recommended course of action, which included surgery. I felt informed and comfortable throughout the process. Recovery was reasonably easy and I am very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr Baker.

December 13th, 2013
Exceptional surgeon
Dr Baker and his staff have been great. Very informative,clear, and concise. Dr Baker is an exceptional surgeon. I feel that I healed ahead of schedule because of the quality of his work.

December 10th, 2013
More than four stars
Dr Baker is such a caring professional. I am so very impressed! He kept me totally informed of my condition and what to expect during surgery and afterwards. He was very patient and explained everything in great detail which I really appreciated. It's getting harder to find doctors that take their time with you. I feel so fortunate that I was able to be treated by him. Would give more than four stars if possible, especially for bedside manner, staff and overall.

December 9th, 2013
Patella Tendon Repair
Dr. Baker did a fabulous job on repairing my completely torn patella tendon. As a result, I am back to normal and my knee feels like it was never injured. I would recommend Dr. Baker to anyone and everyone!

November 28th, 2013
A+++
So I ruptured my ACL and MCL. Dr. baker did my surgery May 6. I would compare my injury to Lindsey Vonn huh! But here I am 6 mos later-- I am beating the odds of recovering from ACL reconstruction. Every research would say this: the success from ACL reconstruction largely depends on the skill of the surgeon. I am so grateful I put my trust on Dr. baker. He did a great job. I have regained my range of motion , I am back to my usual active lifestyle, back to bring a nurse. At work, people are amazed at my recovery. Thank you dr. Baker.

September 25th, 2013
Shoulder repair
Everything went great. No problems. Very happy have shoulder repaired and back to normal. Would for sure come back and see Dr. Baker and refer any family or friends.

September 23rd, 2013
Shoulder Surgery
Overall I would say that the staff and all that were involved were all amazing from beginning to end. I would recommend anyone that need a doctor it would be Dr Baker. I was worried about my shoulder at first but he gave me the confidence I needed.