Dr. Bradley Bangtson MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Minneapolis, MN

1.8

March 5th, 2017
This man should in no way be a caregiver for vulnerable patients.
The Dr. has a god complex and honestly believes he is better then the rest of the clients in his care. After reviewing my file, he told me it was in my best interest to never have children as I should stop the gene pool right now. He used foul language and insisted I would thank him for saving my life as all the other Dr.'s I had seen to this point had made me a addict. He is arrogant, out of control and I stress so bad knowing I will be seeing him I cannot sleep for at least 2 days befoe. He claims while you sleep you do not identify pain so he didn't feel it necessary to provide relief while I as in a state of sleep yet in the past he was charged with deterring Fentynol to himself claiming he needed it as a sleep aide... IMO this man should not be able to care for another human being in any way shape or form and his practice should be closely observed for client abuse. HE IS A BAD MAN !

June 11th, 2016
Very interesting Dr. He never remembers what you discussed at last appt. He doesn't care for his patients and he is very rude. He is very hit or miss on how he will treat you whether he is nice and likes his job or a jerk and hates his job.

February 1st, 2015
This Doctor is in serious need of help!! Should be seeing patients.
Bitter/resentful/angry from start at other doctors, clinics, and the system. No time left for me.