Family Physicians

5880 N La Cholla Blvd
Ste 150
Tucson, AZ 85741
520-751-3602
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  no change  |  show details
by cheryl culver on Jul 9th, 2014

i was hoping that just maybe he had hired a new staff. he is a wonderful doctor but you better have alot of time i never got out in less than 1 hour

|  Great Doctor - not so great office  |  show details
by D. Calvert on Dec 13th, 2013

Wonderful physician I have been a patient of Dr. Barnett's for years. He was my mother's Doctor also and we couldn't have had a better doctor for my mother Who had Alzheimer's for 10 years. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever come in contact with. Now for the unfortunate part, The office staff, not very courteous. When trying to reach the office manager, good luck. They will not transfer you unless you tell them your specific reason for calling. If you tell them it's of a personal nature, they will not transfer you. I do not want to discuss anything personal with the receptionist answering the telephones. To make matters worse, there is no way of contacting Dr. Barnett, they run a tight interference that makes it impossible. Bottom line: Great doctor. Poor staff. Poor office functionality. It's a shame that after all these years I feel I must look for another doctor. Sadly, Dr. Barnett will never know why, because I'll never be able to reach him. I guess I could pay out-of-pocket to Schedule an appointment to talk to him about these matters.Normally, I would say that's not worth it, however, Dr Barnett actually is worth it.

|  A Very Happy Patient  |  show details
by Penny Kevwitch on Aug 19th, 2013

Dr Barnett is the Best of The Best--He listens to you-He cares about you- He takes time for you-He never makes you feel that he has another patient waiting-He is wonderful

Feb 21st, 2013

Doctor Barnett is wonderful. It is front office and billing personnel That leaves a lot to be desired. The front staff does not give off a friendly and open vibe. This office does not send out billing statements but expects payment in a timely manner? I have requestedbilling statements. They just won't do it. Confusing to me?

|  Doctor fine, Staff rude and disorganized  |  show details
by Frustrated ex-Patient on Feb 14th, 2013

I am so frustrated with this doctor and mostly with his staff. I am leaving and going to another highly recommended Family Practicioner, suggest you do the same. I have repeatedly asked to have my prescriptions renewed, left messages and never received call back. I am done!

|  POOR OFFICE STAFFING  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

I recently injured my knee while hiking. I was completely unable to walk or drive due to the pain. Even though I have been a patient of Dr. Barnett's for years, I was told the earliest I could get an appointment was 5 weeks away. I tried to explain how much pain I was in, I was told that they would leave a message for Dr. Barnett and he would decide if he wanted to see me or not. I found another doctor and am very happy with the change!

Dec 14th, 2010

I found Dr Barnett to be especially caring. He's quite competent. My favorite GP that I've been to (and I've been to many over the years, having moved a lot).

|  DisabledDiscrimination  |  show details
by AZ G at Insider Pages on Sep 9th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I called this office to make an appointment and they inquired if I was under pain management. I told them that with my disabilities I do req...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr Barnett is an excellent doctor. However, he takes on too many patient so that he is always busy. He needs a good staff to support him which does not exist right now.

by Phil gibbs on Jan 6th, 2010

I should have believed the ratings for this doctor. Staff was unfriendly and didn't seem to care. I waited an hour and a half before walking out. No one had the common courtesy to tell me the doctor was tied up with another patient. When I walked out the staff had no response, no one asked me why I was leaving. I'm sure Doctor Barnett is a good doctor and well qualified but he needs a new staff!

by Lynne T on Sep 16th, 2009

I have been going to dr barnett for about 6 months and he is and excellent doctor and I would reccommend him to everyone. Very nice patient and people friendly.

|  great dr. - horrible staff  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2009

Dr. Barnett is a good doctor. However, his office staff borders on incompetent. They send out the wrong lab reports, don't return phone calls, screw up appointment times and dates, don't follow through with prescription refills....I could go on, and on. I'm looking for a new doctor.

|  Caring  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Bradley Barnett is always sure to take care of all of his patients. He may take a while to get to you though. Be sure to schedule a month ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com