A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Barth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Barth, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Barth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley L Barth MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Barth practice?
- Dr. Bradley Barth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Barth practices Emergency Medicine near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI.
See Stillwater Emergency Physicians.