Dr. Bradley Bartholomew MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Metairie, LA

October 27th, 2011
I have never heard of a doctor in my entire life that doesn't take insurance. I tried to make an appointment with dr. bradley Bartholomew and the staff stated that he doesn't take insurance, just cash.He must think everyone is rich.

June 17th, 2011
spinal fusion
Ive heard goods and bads on back surgerys. But after having problems with my back for 28 years I had to do something. I went to dr. Bartholomew and we discussed my options. After trying everything it came down to me getting cut. Dr. Bartholomew went through my back to due a l4 l5 fusion he found out that my s1 l4 was in worse shape then test have shown so he fixed that also. Then while he was during my fusions he also discovered that my hip was fractured and putting strain on the nerves going to my left leg no test have shown this so we never knew about it and he corrected that also. Its been 5 days since my surgery and I feel awsome. I felt so much better 3 days after my surgery and I keep getting better with every day thanks dr. Bartholomew. I will give my 100% approval to anyone with back pain he listens and tells you your options and he is great along with his staff.

April 14th, 2011
Very pleased with my surgery
Simply, THE BEST!

September 10th, 2010
Surgery
Dr. Bartholomew did cervical fusions on me. He is the best doctor a person could have. I am working due to him.