Dr. Bradley Bartos Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Bartos?

This is not an exaggeration

Posted on September 15th, 2016

This man SAVED MY SON'S LIFE. This doctor is thorough and effective, and he cares.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

He was wonderful very caring and truly cares about you . Takes time to explain things and makes you feel secure. Quick to get the referrals to the other doctors you need to see.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

He seems to be a caring doctor

Busy Doctor but worth the wait!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

He makes you feel at ease by his confidence. My surgery went just as he said it would. I am doing so much better. He easy to talk too. He is costantly training Med students. Smart move by Kasier. Kasier needs to clone him!

Kaiser's Best!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Absolutely amazing doctor! My family member had two surgeries with Dr. Bartos, and everything went smoothly. He was thorough and professional. He listens to your needs and questions, with great feedback. Always greeted us with a smile. He's perfect!

The Best!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I had emergency surgery - the moment he came to my bedside he made me feel like everything was going to be okay and it was. I am so grateful he was the surgeon that was called. Kaiser is SO LUCKY to have him!

surgery patient

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Wow words can't realy described what Dr Bartos made me feel that day, as soon as he walked in the door he made me feel very at ease, he took his time to listen to everything I had to say, above all he made me feel like a family member, his demeanor was to make it clear that I was his priority and that he was going fix my problem, iam for ever thankful for everything that he has done for me.

Parent

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Dr. Bartos is an excellent surgeon with A++ bedside manner. He is personable, knowledgeable, talented and kind. He takes the time to explain the proceedure and makes sure you are comfortable. As a parent of a child he has operated on, I would reccomend him without reservation!

An MD you can respect

Posted on January 15th, 2011

I too feel like Dr. Bartos is a life-saver. The nurses at the hospital said that he is one they would go to for surgery. I also can't believe how well I healed. My scar from surgery at one month looks as good as a scar that is faded and well healed from 20 years ago. He is a great MD and sometimes it is difficult to get in to see him. I liked and trusted his Physician's Assistants so I so them as well as Dr. Bartos after surgery as I needed a LOT of follow-up (do to my problem, cancer, drains, etc..)You are in good hands with Dr. Bartos and he is an MD who seems to enjoy and care about his work.

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Dr. Bartos saved my life. He's a dedicated, caring doctor. As such, he's very busy and tough to get ahold of after you've been discharged, but if I get sick again he's the one I'd like caring for me.

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor, very caring.

Posted on July 28th, 2017