Dr. Bradley Basinger Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Basinger?

Stay away from this surgeon...

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr Basinger's bedside manner was terrible. He definitely did not make me feel cared for and seemed bothered by the questions I had about the surgery. In my appointment before the surgery (breast biopsy), he told me that he would cut in a section where the scar would be less visible and make the smallest incision possible. To my horror, I came out of the surgery with a HUGE cut right in the most visible place possible. When I questioned him after the fact as to why he had not done as we had discussed, he just shrugged as it was unimportant. He was lazy, careless and dishonest and now I have a huge scar to remind me of it every day. Will never ever, recommend him to anyone. Patients beware.

Posted on April 10th, 2009

An outstanding Doctor. Can't thank him enough for all he has done for me. The treatment and after care I received. Extremely knowledgeable and caring.

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

An Excellent surgeon who communicates with his patients.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016