A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Becker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Becker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley A Becker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Bradley Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Becker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.