A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Becker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Becker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Alan Becker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Bradley Becker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Becker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.