A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Becker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Becker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley A Becker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Bradley Becker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Becker practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.