Dr. Bradley Beckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Beckman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Beckman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2015

Needs to get with it or retire

Refuses to take any insurance as a political stand against obamacare even if its a valid ppo plan that he gets paid for. Needs to get with it. Note to beckman and other doctors. Government controlled insurance is here to stay. You refusing to take insurance wont stop it.

April 29th, 2015

He missed several lesions. Way too expensive; I won't go back to him.

November 24th, 2014

Highly recommended

Dr. Beckman is a wonderful doctor - an expert in his field (bcc skin cancer for me), and he has a sense of compassion as well. He spends adequate time going over the diagnosis and the best option for taking care of the cancer (surgery), etc. Note: A full body scan / review is a separate visit if you didn't think to include that with your visit (my visit was to look at the concerned area - which was biopsied the same day).

November 24th, 2014

Highly recommended!

Dr. Beckman has been my dermatologist for 9 years, and I only have positive things to say. He and his staff accommodate last minute appts whenever possible, the wait to see the doctor is never more than a few minutes, and Dr. Beckman is absolutely the best at accurately identifying problems and effective solutions. Recently, I called his office while I was out of town, and Dr. B called me back after hours and called in a prescription so that I wouldn't have to wait until I got back to Houston. Highly recommended!

October 2nd, 2014

Excellent Experience

Dr. Beckman was quick to make my diagnosis, and was very informative and encouraging of my questions. He doesnt take insurance but he is very reasonable and provides a clear invoice for submission to insurance companies.

August 23rd, 2014

great dermatologist

Always a Great visit. he takes the time to understand our concerns, presents some options, and explaines what would be a good choice and why. our visit are always efficient and never feel rushed. Friendly, explained methods and reasoning, honest great staff.

August 30th, 2013

Dr. Beckman was extremely prompt, professional and he listened. I never felt rushed or sensed that he was I was not his top priority during the time I had with him. My appointment was at 9:45. I arrived at 9:40 and was called from the waiting room at exactly 9:45. He put me at ease immediately. He wanted to know exactly what my concerns were and he explained everything in a manner which was easy to understand. I HIGHLY recommend Dr, Beckman to anyone who wants a true doctor!

May 4th, 2013

Flash Beckmann

Dr. Beckmann has been our doctor over 20 years and as far as doctor's go we feel he is great. Time waiting to see him is short, his knowledge is the tops and he is just a great overall knowledgeable doctor who treats his patients with care. He is highly recommended.

November 24th, 2010

Brad Beckman has seen and correctly diagnosed more skin cancers than most doctors do in their entire careers. He can spot a troublesome looking zit from across the room; and he's particularly skilled at cryo surgery.Actually, he is so fast in his treatment that he may (infrequently) overlook something unless the patient points out all areas of their concern.

August 29th, 2009

Dr. Beckman has been my dermatologist for years. I feel he is very knowledgeable and I trust his diagnoses. His office visits are brief and to the point but he is always friendly.

January 29th, 2016