Dr. Bradley Bengtson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 10th, 2014
I had ulthera with Roxanne and it was a great experience. Roxanne took the time to answer all my questions, explained the entire procedure and helped to ease my nerves. The procedure went as planned and I am very happy with the results. The entire office staff, from the pleasant and professional woman who scheduled my appointment to the woman at the check out desk where friendly and caring. It was like having a friend there. The facility is beautiful. I did speak to Dr Bengtson and was very impressed by his caring attitude and the mutual respect between him and his staff. It shows that they enjoy working there. I would not hesitate to have another procedure there.

June 2nd, 2014
52 year old with concerns about facial changes
I am a 52 years and love the results from my juvederm and botox injections. My facial lines look a lot more smooth around my mouth and inbetween my eyes. My juvederm usually lasts up to a year and botox injections every 5 months to decrease my crows feet. I don't look so angry all the time. Dr. Bengtson's office also have a skin care center. Every 6-8 weeks enjoy exfoliating and hydrating my skin. I have tried the IPL laser treatment for spider veins that were developing on my cheeks. It really diminishes the veins and brown spots. I think the experts know their job well and I've gotten the results that I expected. It's a great place to visit to maintain the changes that we all experience with our skin.

May 15th, 2014
Dr. Bengtson is a Perfectionist
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bengtson! I was feeling anxious about getting breast augmentation at 47 years old. This apprehension quickly resolved after I saw Dr. B. He and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable! At my consultation appointment, it was so cool that I was able to see what my potential surgical results would look like with 3-D imaging. This was so helpful and I can't believe how accurate this simulation was. I am ecstatic with outcome of my breast augmentation surgery!!!!

May 6th, 2014
Mommy Makeover
I am a 36 year old mom of 2, and I had contemplated a breat augmentation and tummy tuck for the past several years. Dr. Bengtson listened to my concerns, and took the time to explain the procedures thoroughly. After meeting with him and his amazing staff, there was no doubt in my mind that he could help me achieve my goals. Dr. Bengtson determined a range of implant sizes that would give me the natural/proportionate volume that my breasts lacked after nursing, I didn't want it to look obvious that I had a breast augmentation. I just wanted to feel more feminine and attractive for myself and restoring my confidence. Other offices give you a bra to try on along with implants, however, Dr. Bengtson's office showed me what I looked like from many different angles on their 3D imaging. I could see all the implant sizes provided to me in the range Dr. Bengtson felt would achieve my goals. It was an easy decision to make after being shown in my consult what my simulated "after" images looked like. I am now over 6 months post surgery, and my surgical result was what I was shown in my consult. I basically got exactly what I asked for and what I was shown in my consultation. I could not be happier! I also had a "step off" or ledge from 2 previous C-sections. No matter how much weight I lost or how many stomach crunches I did, it would not go away. It was the first thing I saw when standing in front of the mirror and it affected my confidence and the clothing I wore. Dr. Bengtson did a mini tummy tuck on me, removing approximately 5 inches of skin (I was shocked!) and brought the incision down below my prior C-section. I am now much more confident and comfortable in my clothing. I can even wear a bikini again!!

August 8th, 2012
Very Pleased with Dr. Bengtson and Staff
I have had Juvederm and Botox with Dr. Bengtson and everytime have been so pleased. The over all process has been such a positive experience with great results. He has the best office staff. So warm and welcoming. They treat you wonderful. I so pleased with this whole office.

June 21st, 2012
My overall experience was great! I highly reccomend Dr.Bengtson to anyone.

June 18th, 2012
Breast Augmentation
I had saggy breasts after children and really wanted a lift and implants. Dr Bengtson kept coming up as the best in all my research and a friend used him. We were both delighted. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend this Dr.

June 14th, 2012
The Bengtson center is a beautiful facility where the friendly staff and fabulous Dr. Bengtson provide excellent care and cutting edge procdeures. What a gift to Grand Rapids!! We are fortunate to have such an amazing Doctor in town to keep us looking our very best. Most importantly, Dr. Bengtson is a gifted surgeon and can be trusted to provide his patients with an excellent surgical experience!

Full Breasts again!
My breasts have returned. After having children and gaining/losing weight, I am thrilled to have my breasts restored to their pre baby proportions. Dr. B truly gave me back what I had lost...I am thrilled with them!

May 21st, 2012
Excellent Physician and Office Staff! I would recommend Dr. Bengtson. My surgery outcome is amazing

May 14th, 2012
Great Experience!
Dr. Bengtson took time to answer all of my questions. I left his office with absolutely no doubt he was the BEST plastic surgeon around. He is my go to guy for all things cosmetic!