Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by marsme on Jun 10th, 2014

I had ulthera with Roxanne and it was a great experience. Roxanne took the time to answer all my questions, explained the entire procedure and helped to ease my nerves. The procedure went as planned and I am very happy with the results. The entire office staff, from the pleasant and professional woman who scheduled my appointment to the woman at the check out desk where friendly and caring. It was like having a friend there. The facility is beautiful. I did speak to Dr Bengtson and was very impressed by his caring attitude and the mutual respect between him and his staff. It shows that they enjoy working there. I would not hesitate to have another procedure there.

|  52 year old with concerns about facial changes  |  show details
by Mary K. Flynn on Jun 2nd, 2014

I am a 52 years and love the results from my juvederm and botox injections. My facial lines look a lot more smooth around my mouth and inbetween my eyes. My juvederm usually lasts up to a year and botox injections every 5 months to decrease my crows feet. I don't look so angry all the time. Dr. Bengtson's office also have a skin care center. Every 6-8 weeks enjoy exfoliating and hydrating my skin. I have tried the IPL laser treatment for spider veins that were developing on my cheeks. It really diminishes the veins and brown spots. I think the experts know their job well and I've gotten the results that I expected. It's a great place to visit to maintain the changes that we all experience with our skin.

|  Dr. Bengtson is a Perfectionist  |  show details
by Doris on May 15th, 2014

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bengtson! I was feeling anxious about getting breast augmentation at 47 years old. This apprehension quickly resolved after I saw Dr. B. He and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable! At my consultation appointment, it was so cool that I was able to see what my potential surgical results would look like with 3-D imaging. This was so helpful and I can't believe how accurate this simulation was. I am ecstatic with outcome of my breast augmentation surgery!!!!

|  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
May 6th, 2014

I am a 36 year old mom of 2, and I had contemplated a breat augmentation and tummy tuck for the past several years. Dr. Bengtson listened to my concerns, and took the time to explain the procedures thoroughly. After meeting with him and his amazing staff, there was no doubt in my mind that he could help me achieve my goals. Dr. Bengtson determined a range of implant sizes that would give me the natural/proportionate volume that my breasts lacked after nursing, I didn't want it to look obvious that I had a breast augmentation. I just wanted to feel more feminine and attractive for myself and restoring my confidence. Other offices give you a bra to try on along with implants, however, Dr. Bengtson's office showed me what I looked like from many different angles on their 3D imaging. I could see all the implant sizes provided to me in the range Dr. Bengtson felt would achieve my goals. It was an easy decision to make after being shown in my consult what my simulated "after" images looked like. I am now over 6 months post surgery, and my surgical result was what I was shown in my consult. I basically got exactly what I asked for and what I was shown in my consultation. I could not be happier! I also had a "step off" or ledge from 2 previous C-sections. No matter how much weight I lost or how many stomach crunches I did, it would not go away. It was the first thing I saw when standing in front of the mirror and it affected my confidence and the clothing I wore. Dr. Bengtson did a mini tummy tuck on me, removing approximately 5 inches of skin (I was shocked!) and brought the incision down below my prior C-section. I am now much more confident and comfortable in my clothing. I can even wear a bikini again!!

|  Very Pleased with Dr. Bengtson and Staff  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

I have had Juvederm and Botox with Dr. Bengtson and everytime have been so pleased. The over all process has been such a positive experience with great results. He has the best office staff. So warm and welcoming. They treat you wonderful. I so pleased with this whole office.

Jun 21st, 2012

My overall experience was great! I highly reccomend Dr.Bengtson to anyone.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I had saggy breasts after children and really wanted a lift and implants. Dr Bengtson kept coming up as the best in all my research and a friend used him. We were both delighted. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend this Dr.

Jun 14th, 2012

The Bengtson center is a beautiful facility where the friendly staff and fabulous Dr. Bengtson provide excellent care and cutting edge procdeures. What a gift to Grand Rapids!! We are fortunate to have such an amazing Doctor in town to keep us looking our very best. Most importantly, Dr. Bengtson is a gifted surgeon and can be trusted to provide his patients with an excellent surgical experience!

|  Full Breasts again!  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

My breasts have returned. After having children and gaining/losing weight, I am thrilled to have my breasts restored to their pre baby proportions. Dr. B truly gave me back what I had lost...I am thrilled with them!

May 21st, 2012

Excellent Physician and Office Staff! I would recommend Dr. Bengtson. My surgery outcome is amazing

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Bengtson took time to answer all of my questions. I left his office with absolutely no doubt he was the BEST plastic surgeon around. He is my go to guy for all things cosmetic!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by anonymous on Feb 4th, 2011

I have gone to several people for Botox injections over the last 5 years... I ended up going to Dr Bengtson because of a flyer I had received. He does a GREAT job, is done in 5 minutes or less,it is painless ,the office staff are all pleasant and he seems like a very nice person. Has always gone out of his way to assure that I am satisfied.

Jan 7th, 2010

Dr. Bengtson is so caring, professional and an incredible surgeon. He completed my Breast Augmentation and I am very pleased with the results. I had minimal pain, downtime and the results are so natural. I trust that I am in gifted hands with Dr. B and I hightly recommend him!!!

Mar 22nd, 2009

dr. bengston is truely the best surgeon ever, I love his work. it makes me feel so good to look so great. he really takes his time to get to know you and what your looking for so you dont look fake. thank you brad i will always tell people about you and recomend you highly

Feb 1st, 2009

My surgeon performed a mastopexy and tummy tuck on me in December. I am the mother of 4 and needed a surgeon that understood I really just wanted to go back to my pre baby body and did not want a over operated look.My husband and I are really excited and happy with the results. He is so fun, caring, patient and I plan on recommending Dr. Bengtson to all of my friends and family.

Jan 30th, 2009

Dr. Bengtson is the most talented surgeon in Grand Rapids. He took such good care of me and treated me as if I was family. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family.