Dr. Bradley Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Bennett?

February 12th, 2016

Great doctor & staff!

February 2nd, 2016

Excellent care and good humor

I had a hemorrhoid TMD procedure with Dr. Bennett and am quite happy. He has an easygoing nature and he gives plenty of information. The surgery went well and I'm very happy with the results. My post-op recovery was a bit tricky, but nothing entirely unexpected. Dr. Bennett seems very sympathetic to the difficulties he knows his patients may experience.

June 27th, 2012

One of THE best professionals we have dealt with in many years. We had a major crisis and his expertise, knowledge, ability to speak plain language, made our stay sound and suppotive. Dr. Bennett is one of the most skilled professional in his specialy ! We applaud him and the staff at Holy Cross extremely professional and supportive!

June 3rd, 2012

VERY POOR SURGERY. MADE ME WORSE, WITH A LONG TERM PROBLEM.

April 10th, 2012

Where to begin about Dr. Bennett. First, and most importantly, he saved my husband's life after several doctors were unable to diagnose his problem. My husband's surgery was long and complicated, and Dr. Bennett did an outstanding job. Not only is Dr. Bennett a skilled surgeon, he is an incredible person. He is so humble and kind, and has great compassion not only for his patients but family members as well. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Bennett for healing my husband and for being such a dedicated professional and wonderful human being.

February 28th, 2012

Came highly recommended by my GI doctor and he was absolutely right. Great surgeon!

February 1st, 2012

Reluctant to see a male colon rectal specialist

I was very uncomfotrable being a female about seeing a male colon rectal specialist but my fears were put to rest when i met Dr. Bennet he has a great bedside manner he put me at ease right away. He spent time with me to answer all my questions and explain thouroughly my medical problem and the treatment options available. He is very gentle and seems to understand the need for not being overly exposed during exams.

August 20th, 2017