A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Berger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley C. Berger practice?
Dr. Bradley Berger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians and Clinton Township General Practitioners.