Dr. Bradley Billington Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Billington?

Kishine Barracks 1969

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Billington treated me after I was med-evacd out of Vietnam in June 1969 to the 106th General Hospital, aka Kishine Barracks, Yokohama Japan. If it wasn't for him I would have been sent back in country to get blown up again. He took the extra time with me to finally diagnose my back problem. Thank you Sir. I still owe you!

patient

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Billington is not a good doctor. He 'examined' me and missed the fact that I needed surgery on my spine. A doctor at Valley Medical Center recommended surgery prior to Dr. Billington and a doctor at Swedish Medical Center examined me after Dr. Billington and recommended surgery. I was unable to walk more that 50 ft without excruciating pain. After I had surgery I got a considerable amount of improvement in my ability to walk. I am now partially permanently disabled. I can't see how he missed this. If I were you I wouldn't go to this doctor. A spine injury is serious and you don't want a doctor who could miss this.