A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Binsfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Binsfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binsfeld graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Binsfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Binsfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Binsfeld practice?
Dr. Bradley Binsfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clare, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Alma, MI.
See Clare Orthopedic Surgeons.