A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Binsfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Binsfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binsfeld
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binsfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binsfeld graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Binsfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Gerard Binsfeld DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Binsfeld practice?
- Dr. Bradley Binsfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Binsfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clare, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Clare Surgeons.