A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Binsfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Binsfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Binsfeld graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Binsfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Gerard Binsfeld DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Binsfeld practice?
- Dr. Bradley Binsfeld has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Binsfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clare, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Clare Orthopedic Surgeons.