A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Blankenship is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenship
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Blankenship, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Blankenship has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Blankenship MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Bradley Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Blankenship practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.