A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Blankenship is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenship
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenship Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Blankenship, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Blankenship has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Blankenship MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Bradley Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Blankenship practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.