Dr. Bradley Blankenship MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Modesto, CA

2.9

July 2nd, 2016
Just try and catch him on a day when he is in a good mood. Never happened when I saw him. Very unconcerned about you. Can't even rate. Nothing low enough

September 2nd, 2015
bad attitude
I've seen blankenship about 5 or 6 times for the sam problem and every time he's in a rush to get me out without really checking me or asking questions. Instead sends me with a script. This last time I went in he threw his hands up and says very rudely I don't know what the problem is but I'll check you again. Never takes any kind of tests or nothing and if I try to explain to him the problem it goes in one ear out the other. Horrible dr poor attitude.

November 30th, 2013
Won't see him again
Have been going to Cornerstone for years. A few years ago, my daughter was very sick, she was in college out of town. They told her at school she had Mono, I felt she did not. Called and was only able to get in to see Dr. Blankenship. Tried to explain what was happening. As soon as he heard "Mono", he closed her chart and told us to go home. I asked him to run blood work. Next day, she had a fever of 104 and her neck was swollen she could hardly move and was vomiting. Called the exchange and got Dr. Terzo who said this was not an emergency and to call the office when it opened. I immediately took her to Memorial ER where they rushed her in the back and put her on IV's. The ER doc immediately checked for any abcess in her throat. He was not happy and said she should have been under a doctor's care. I told him she WAS under a doctor's care!!! Since then, I refuse to see either of these doctors. My PC is there and I h ave seen other doctors in the practice but have been looking for a new PCP as mine is cutting down his hours. The staff has always been very nice and very helpful.

August 1st, 2012
Overall great physician
Dr Blankenship has alway been friendly and very professional. After reading a comment from another patient that didnt care for him, Im wondering if they are talking about the same Dr Blankenship. Anyway, even physicians have off days, unlike most of us.Keep up the good work Dr Blankenship

October 25th, 2010
not happy
My husband and I have had multiple visits each with Dr. Blankenship. Let me say that the Cornerstone staff as a whole are great people and do a great job. I do not hold such a high opinion of Dr Blankenship. His appts are very rushed & he doesn't seem to listen. I question his diagnsotic and decision making abilities. I have changed primary care phsyicians within Cornerstone with complete satisfaction and my husband has left the practice all together.