Dr. Bradley Blappert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Blappert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

Wonderful and Caring doc

I was amazed ....he took the time to listen to me. I like his office it was clean and staff was kind. I am sending my Mom to him.

June 4th, 2015

Misunderstood

I had an appointment where Dr B. Explained my current medical condition and it was hard to listen to such honesty. Dr B said I know my body best that is when WE came up with a plan to improve my health so I can be with my grand children. I can see why he has such a bipolar rating it is because of the honesty about my health. I love that he tells me everything . Thank you Dr Blappert, I wish more doctors were like you.

May 23rd, 2015

Absolutely no bed side manners. Arrogant.

March 18th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner, always takes time, answers my questions. Just a great doctor. Good doctors are very hard to find, Dr. Blappert is great. Try him, you will like him and his staff.

February 24th, 2015

Very bad experience

After a 5 minute exam he said I was healthy-come back in 6 months-even though I have diabetes and other issues -he never bothered to ask-I would never recommend him to anyone

January 21st, 2015

He is amazing

I had a 20 minute wait and then saw the doctor. He gave me time to talk about my issues and listened. He said,"you know your body the best, so tell me all about you". The appointment time with the doctor was timed at 55 minutes of actual face for face with MD. I am going to bring my whole family.

January 17th, 2015

Wonderful

Wonderful, Physician is positive , kind and compassionate. I would recommend him.

December 10th, 2012

A very knowledgeable, competent and friendly doctor.

I was hesitant about seeing a new Doctor because my previous Dr. had been treating me for 9 years and I liked her very much. However when I first me D ...

January 9th, 2012

Great Dr

Dr Blappert is by far the best and most compassionate doctors I have ever been to. I would strongly recommend him to friends and family. I hope I can find him again...he is no longer associated with the Lourdes network.

December 23rd, 2011

Staff is Very Bad and I mean very Very bad

They do not understand who the customer is and that we have choices. The new lady is the worst, very rude, not nice and you can tell she is working to just to get a check not caring for paitents. Never a can do attitude, but always a road block. Don't know if Lourds adm. Reads this , but if you do please fix this. This is why Dr Blappert left the Lourds System if I had to guess. I did like him, but he seemed to be disconnected sometimes, but overall I do like him. I would give him a chance if I can find where he went.

September 17th, 2010

Still not sure

I definitely had issues with the office staff. My mother, who is a nurse, also commented on the fact that his office staff would be the downfall of his practice. The first time I went, the nurse was out sick, and the receptionist took my vitals, which was probably why I was not diagnosed properly. There were also terrible issues with getting orders for tests. Each time he ordered something it would take his staff one week to get it to where it needed to go. He, however, seemed very interested in my condition and was very inquisitive, although he was not able to diagnose me. He sent me else where and another doctor figured out what my condition was. At least he referred me out. So, for now, I will continue to see him until I can find another office with a better staff.

September 1st, 2010

Avoid this Dr.

Reading other reviews....one saying he is lazy...I would add possibly OCD. On one visit he incesssantly washed his hands alternated with looking at himself in a mirror. Was not focused on my health issues at all. Another comment I ran into was hearing him discuss the lack of referrals he was getting over the phone. He is also rated very low at Lourdes Hospital. He is rude and very non caring. It appears he is only about money. Another said he was lazy....and unbelieable. I can attest to this. But it is beyond being lazy I think. It is just simply a total lack of concern regarding his patients. If you seek to find a good doctor, avoid this one like the plague.