Bradley M Blappert, MD

Peak Medical Partners, LLC
1101 S College Rd Ste 206
Lafayette, LA 70503
(337) 456-9250
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Jul 11th, 2013

DR BLAPPERT'S NEW ADDRESS IS 1101 SOUTH COLLEGE ROAD SUITE 206 LAFAYETTE, LA 337-456-9250

|  Great Dr  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr Blappert is by far the best and most compassionate doctors I have ever been to. I would strongly recommend him to friends and family. I hope I can find him again...he is no longer associated with the Lourdes network.

|  Staff is Very Bad and I mean very Very bad  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

They do not understand who the customer is and that we have choices. The new lady is the worst, very rude, not nice and you can tell she is working to just to get a check not caring for paitents. Never a can do attitude, but always a road block. Don't know if Lourds adm. Reads this , but if you do please fix this. This is why Dr Blappert left the Lourds System if I had to guess. I did like him, but he seemed to be disconnected sometimes, but overall I do like him. I would give him a chance if I can find where he went.

|  Nurse is the problem  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Nurse wrote wrong info on my son's chart and was belligerent with me about it. It was a nightmare. I liked the doc but can see docs in Lake Charles (where I live) with that lack of professionalism in the office.

|  Still not sure  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

I definitely had issues with the office staff. My mother, who is a nurse, also commented on the fact that his office staff would be the downfall of his practice. The first time I went, the nurse was out sick, and the receptionist took my vitals, which was probably why I was not diagnosed properly. There were also terrible issues with getting orders for tests. Each time he ordered something it would take his staff one week to get it to where it needed to go. He, however, seemed very interested in my condition and was very inquisitive, although he was not able to diagnose me. He sent me else where and another doctor figured out what my condition was. At least he referred me out. So, for now, I will continue to see him until I can find another office with a better staff.

|  Avoid this Dr.  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Reading other reviews....one saying he is lazy...I would add possibly OCD. On one visit he incesssantly washed his hands alternated with looking at himself in a mirror. Was not focused on my health issues at all. Another comment I ran into was hearing him discuss the lack of referrals he was getting over the phone. He is also rated very low at Lourdes Hospital. He is rude and very non caring. It appears he is only about money. Another said he was lazy....and unbelieable. I can attest to this. But it is beyond being lazy I think. It is just simply a total lack of concern regarding his patients. If you seek to find a good doctor, avoid this one like the plague.

Jul 12th, 2010

Great doctor and staff. Dr. Blappert is very caring and thorough.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

I had an appointment with doc and it was wonderful the office is large and clean the staff was courteous and prompt. I talked to the doc for 25 minutes about all my problems. He listened to me really listened and was so kind and comforting that my experience was wonderful. I am referring my daughter because she needs a good doc.

Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Blappert is an excellent doctor. However, his staff will be the downfall of his practice. His staff rarely returns calls and his receptionist is rude and discourteous. Don't let his staff keep you away.

Jun 8th, 2010

Waited 90 minutes to see the doctor. Was able to hear him discussing lack of referrals with another doctor through the exam room walls.

|  NOT a genuine person and a phony doctor  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

This guy is unbelievable. He is so lazy.

|  new internist  |  show details
by Donna on Dec 9th, 2009

I was impressed with his staff and doc has great bed side manner. I love him.