Dr. Bradley Bloemker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Bloemker?

December 20th, 2013

Really listened to my concerns

Great bedside manner. Very professional and knowledgable. He delivered two of my children by C-section and was very pleased with the whole experience from beginning to end.

December 12th, 2013

Who REALLY enjoys your yearly well-woman check up?! At least in going to Dr. Bloemker I know that I'm getting the best care possible for my girlie parts! LOL

December 12th, 2013

Fantastic experience

Dr. Bloemker was knowledgeable, friendly and the perfect doctor for the delivery of my daughter. I cannot recommend him enough. I always felt like I was receiving the best care possible and would send anyone who would like personalized, excellent care to him.

December 1st, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Bloemker is so knowledgable and such a wonderful bedside manner! We felt so blessed that he was our Doctor for the prenatal and delivery of our c ...

December 1st, 2013

Dr. Bloemker is a top notch physician! We were very blessed to have him and use his practice when we had our second child (we wish he was at our hospital with our first) as he was so knowledgable and professional. He went the extra mile to help our family and put us at ease during pregnancy and during delivery. He is a wonderful Doctor that I would HIGHLY recomment.

March 10th, 2013

Dr. Bloemker has always been very thoughtful, professional, and considerate in my care. I can't imagine trusting anyone else with my health and prenatal care of my child. My husband and I both are very comfortable with him and appreciate his expertise.

February 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Bloemker to any woman looking for a doctor. He was extremely compassionate, gentle and understanding. He really listened to all of my questions and concerns.

November 25th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Bloemker!

Dr. Bloemker was an excellent doctor when delivering my baby! He was caring, compassionate and very professional. He always took time to ask my opinion and took it into consideration when caring for me and my daughter. I would recommend him to any woman looking for someone to deliver their baby with kindness coupled with astute medical knowledge.

October 16th, 2012

great doctor!

I have been going to a GP for years, but was referred to Dr. Bloemker for a "female" issue.Dr B was articulate and kind. He spent some time with me, and seemed genuinely concerned about my problem.His office staff and nurses were equally as good.

June 11th, 2015