A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Boop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Boop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boop graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Boop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Boop MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Boop practice?
- Dr. Bradley Boop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Boop practices Neurology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Neurologists.