A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Brainard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Brainard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Brainard, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brainard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Brainard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Brainard DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Brainard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Brainard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Brainard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.