A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Britton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Britton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Britton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Britton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Britton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Britton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Britton has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Newman Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Don Britton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Britton practice?
- Dr. Bradley Britton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Britton practices Ophthalmology near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Ophthalmologists.