A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Bruner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Bruner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley W Bruner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Bradley Bruner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Bruner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.