Learn more about Dr. Bradley Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Bruner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Bruner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley W Bruner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Bradley Bruner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Bruner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.