A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Bruner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruner
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Bruner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley W Bruner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Bradley Bruner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Bruner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, KS and Winfield, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.