A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Buchbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchbinder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchbinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Buchbinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchbinder graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchbinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley R Buchbinder MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Buchbinder practice?
- Dr. Bradley Buchbinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Buchbinder practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Waltham Internists and Waltham Radiologists.