A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Buchbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Buchbinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchbinder graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchbinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley R Buchbinder MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Buchbinder practice?
- Dr. Bradley Buchbinder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Buchbinder practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.