A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Butler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Usphs Indian Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Steven Butler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Butler practice?
- Dr. Bradley Butler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Butler practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Springerville, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.