A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Carmichael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Carmichael is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Carmichael, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Carmichael has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Carmichael MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Carmichael practice?
- Dr. Bradley Carmichael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Carmichael practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Pathologists.