A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Carthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carthon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carthon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Carthon, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carthon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Carthon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Curtis Carthon MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley C. Carthon practice?
- Dr. Bradley Carthon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Carthon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.