A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Carthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carthon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Carthon, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carthon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Carthon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Curtis Carthon MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley C. Carthon practice?
- Dr. Bradley Carthon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Carthon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.