A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Carthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Carthon, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carthon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Carthon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carthon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley Carthon practice?
Dr. Bradley Carthon practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Hematologists.