Dr. Bradley Champagne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
So personable & speaks in layman's terms for us.
I went to the Dr. with my sister for Crohn's surgery. We helped us understand every step of the procedure. Taking our questions and answering each no matter on small or big. The surgery was a complete success.

November 18th, 2015
I can't say enough good things. Surgeons aren't known for great bedside manner, but Dr.C was wonderful with my sister and us as she continues a journey of 3colon surgeries. He explained confusing things multiple times so we understood what/why things happened. I totally trust his abilities and he doesn't just focus on HIS surgical area, but all the things that happen post op, he makes sure are handled. our ONLY complaint is that during both surgeries no one communicated with us as to why the surgery went on so long (there were complications both times due to her poor condition) and we were worried sick for no reason- just a few words from the circulating nurse to update us would have helped us stay calm.

November 12th, 2015
super doctor
He did all that needed to be done. I had a dr who operated 4 x and I still had cancer. My primary sent me to dr champagne. Besides his expertise he is personable and caring. I cannot recommend him enough. I am going through Chem and radiation. I believe had I stayed with the first doctor I eould have already passed away

June 9th, 2015
It was not a surgery that I looked forward to but it ended up not being as bad as I thought and I feel great. He is a wonderful doctor!