A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Clarke, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Clarke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Joseph Clarke DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Bradley Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Clarke practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.