A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Collett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Collett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Collett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collett graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Collett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Collett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Collett practice?
- Dr. Bradley Collett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Collett practices Radiation Oncology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Oncologists.