A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Collett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Collett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Collett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collett graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Collett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Collett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Collett practice?
- Dr. Bradley Collett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Collett practices Radiation Oncology near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Normal, IL and Cincinnati, OH.